The members and staff of Bahia Corinthian Yacht Club welcome all Southern California Yachting Association-affiliated organizations, as well as other recognized yacht clubs from around the country and the world, to enjoy our clubhouse. Please have your membership card available to present at the front desk.
Reservations are required and may be made up to seven (7) days in advance, with a maximum stay of three (3) nights – for guest dock availability please contact Debbie Dunne, Waterfront Manager. Our guest dock can accommodate up to a total of eighty (80) feet overall. There is a charge of $2 per foot, per night unless otherwise noted below.
- All yachts visiting BCYC must display their yacht club burgee
- Upon tying up, please come promptly to the club office and show your club identification card to complete the registration process
- We will acquaint you with our port and house rules, and club facilities including heads, showers, pool, bar, and dining services.
Dock and House Rules
- The fee for a visitor's dock space is $2 per foot, per night. Please check the reciprocal clubs list (below) to ascertain the number of complimentary nights, if any, your club receives.
- Dock check-in time is no earlier than 11 a.m. and check-out time is no later than 10:30 a.m.
- Water taps are available at each location. Depending upon location, we offer 30- or 50- amp electrical service. We ask that you not disconnect any marina tenant's electrical hook-up should you be placed into a slip normally occupied by one of our member's boats. The same goes for any dock lines left behind by the tenant.
- Guests are requested to park outside the club's grounds. There is ample parking on Bayside Drive and El Paseo Drive.
- Guests are welcome in the Columbia Room (bar) and Dining Room. Cash and major credit cards are accepted for services. Tipping club employees is not permitted, but a service charge is added to all food and beverage billings.
- We request that you wear clothing that complies with current acceptable club standards. Shoes must always be worn.
- Pets must be tethered and not allowed to run loose on club grounds. Pets are not allowed inside the clubhouse.
- Complete rules will be provided upon registration.
THREE COMPLIMENTARY NIGHTS
- Balboa Yacht Club
- Chula Vista Yacht Club
- Coronado Cays Yacht Club
- Coronado Yacht Club
- Dana Point Yacht Club
- Dana West Yacht Club
- Del Rey Yacht Club
- Long Beach Yacht Club
- Mission Bay Yacht Club
- Pacific Corinthian Yacht Club
- Pacific Corinthian Yacht Club
- Pacific Mariners Yacht Club
- San Diego Yacht Club
- Silver Gate Yacht Club
- Southwestern Yacht Club
- South Coast Corinthian Yacht Club
TWO COMPLIMENTARY NIGHTS
- Cabrillo Beach Yacht Club
- Marina Venice Yacht Club
- Oceanside Yacht Club
CRUISING VESSELS- THREE COMPLIMENTARY NIGHTS
Vessels from north of Morro Bay, from other US boating areas or international guests
ONE COMPLIMENTARY NIGHT
- California Yacht Club
- Catalina Island Yacht Club
- Huntington Harbour Yacht Club
- King Harbor Yacht Club (non-reservation)
- Los Angeles Yacht Club
- Navy Yacht Club of Long Beach
- Shoreline Yacht Club
- Santa Barbara Yacht Club
- Santa Monica Windjammers Yacht Club
- Seal Beach Yacht Club
- Ventura Yacht Club
- Fuel is located near the Balboa Pavilion and Balboa Island Ferry. These are approximately one mile by water from BCYC.
- The city of Newport Beach Harbor Department can assist with a mooring should the need arise. Their office is located on Balboa Peninsula at Marina Park, adjacent to the American Legion Yacht Club. They can be reached at 949-270-8159 and monitor VHF Channel 19A.
- Pump-out facilities are available, and their location can be determined by contacting the Harbor Department.
A large Marine store is located at 3433 Via Lido in Newport Beach. This area has a complete assortment of marine equipment suppliers, maintenance and service companies, and boat yards. Our office staff can point you in the right direction should you need some help.
Shopping and Restaurants
- Balboa Island is a short 15-minute walk from the club where you will find many shops, restaurants, coffee houses, ATM, a post office, and fire station.
- Pavilions supermarket, Rite Aid drug store and other shops and restaurants are located in a shopping center, at the intersection of Jamboree and Bayside (also a 15-minute walk).
Wi-Fi is available at the BCYC Marina for visiting yachtsmen. Please check in with the front office to gain access.